I was getting over my cheating ex. then he called me?

Long story short, he called to play games. He wanted to see if he was blocked/if i deleted his number. I did have him blocked for about a month, then i unblocked him because i was moving on. I didn’t expect him to call me, and i knew i wasn’t going to call him. I missed his call. I asked why he called through text, he tried to make it seem nonchalant, like his intentions were good, and if i had blocked him, of course i am the bad person (like he always made me to be ESPECIALLY after the cheating when i reacted badly!) anyways, when i confronted him about his games and told him to stop trying to hurt me, he made me seem over dramatic and was like “lol okay, no more messages. Goodbye”. I replied with “leave me alone. There is no reason to call me and see if you’re blocked. You will never change and you haven’t.” Then i blocked him. It bothers me how he does all this damage, but wants to know if he’s blocked? I am certain i NEVER want him in my life. But, now i am reliving that pain i experiences and the wound was opened again. He makes it so hard for me. That’s why i stopped talking to him /blocked him for good. What does he have to gain from doing this? How can i stop feeling so hurt and bothered by this? Why would he do that?
I was getting over my cheating ex. then he called me?
Add Opinion