Begged for exgirlfriend back after breakup and now I am 100% blocked from contacting her. No contact?

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend dumped me for my drinking problem I admit I have. This was a couple weeks ago. Since then I have been sober, am on medication, see a therapist, and attend AA. She appears to want nothing to do with me. She claims I don't stay sober since I tried before and failed. She is flirting with other guys and I want to say has gone on a date or two since the breakup. Anyways, she texted me last night and was very angry still about the breakup and how I hurt her and she doesn't love me. She claims she fell in love with a fake person. She then said have a nice life and blocked me. I have no means of contacting her. I guess should I do no contact since I can't contact her anyways? I want to remain sober and I want to become the man she fell for in the beginning of the relationship.

Thanks
0
4