My ex told me this - what does this mean?

I told my Ex love I want to be your friend and not on your enemy list I want you to forgive me and she replied back to me, Jon You are not on my enemy list and that I'm not mad at you I just don't wanna talk to you.. What do she mean by this I don't understand if she not enemy's with me and not mad at me why she doesn't wanna to talk to me as friends is she holding something against me somebody can I get a little advice I would prefer a girl but I need some great advice..

42

Most Helpful Girl

• She has forgiven you, but knows who you really are, so she wants nothing to do with you. She doesn't hate you, she is trying to move on.

• But I love her she's I turn women down for her still as if we are together and I can't take it I just would like some communication I changed my bad life to settle with her and be a man because my dad wasn't there to tell me how to make things last but we been broke up but I just want some communication I truly love her..

• Well, right now it is almost midnight. Unless she is a night owl, I'd wait to tell her tomorrow.

• Well I know she's not a night owl but she could be resting it could be a risk telling her now because it's late and since we been broken up and distant I don't know her schedule anymore.. But I will I guess around 5 or 6pm tomorrow that's a relaxing time

What Girls Said 3

• no...people just need time to heal. If you guys dated then you need time alone before you are able to be friends again. It sounds like she is being mature about the whole thing and just needs space. I would give it to her.

• Well the funny thing is I was in contact with her and used to text her but talk about the past but she didn't like that so one day when I texted her back in August she lied and said this the wrong number that I got the wrong person so we was having space and I was doing me, but she just texted my phone out've know where just Tuesday this month and said is dis Jon and that's when I told her am I on your enemy list or something..?

• Oh....well maybe its been enough time for her and she is over it. You maybe able to be friends now as long as you still don't want her. Because if you still do then being around her is the worst thing to do.

• Yea I can be her friend I wouldn't want her to be cut off from me regardless of the situation..

• if she broke up with you, it was probably cause she felt is was the best thing to do but she stll has feelings for you and its too painful to keep up a friendship. if you broke up with her, she may feel it is painful to stay friends. either way, give her some time and see what how she is feeling ina few weeks.

• Yea she broke up with me we been broke up since February till now so 8 months now we just barely started texting this week I just got her number back cause I was told it wasn't her number no more but she text me from it so she lied to me but I just want some communication because I truly love her..but how should I see how she feel in a few weeks I mean what should I say to her?

• I just really don't know. I'm sorry. if you want to still be friends, you guys are going to have to ease into it slowly. its really hard to go from thinking of someone as a girlfriend to just a friend. if you really feel this strongly about being her friend, explain this to her. see if she watns to be friends. and then I guesss its up to her. I'm sorry.

• Well yea that would be hard to being friends if I still love her more than friends but sometimes when I do talk about it she used to stay why I'm bringing up the past but hopefully she is healing and we both can heal are hearts in love again..

• She won't hate you, she is sad and it is better to respect her wishes, and from the sounds of it, she doesn't wanna be friends after.

• Well why she text me out of nowhere last Tuesday asking is dis Jon, after telling me back in August lien saying I had the wrong number and that who ever I'm looking for isn't me, when she just text me asking for me 2 months later like why she lie so that's when I asked this question am I on you enemy list

What Guys Said 2

• Well your already on her enemy list and frankly, she is lying to you. This is the translation: "we hung out for a time and we fought for a long time, just leave me alone forever." She is saying she does not want anymore arguments nor drama and to cut off all ties...

She is basically trying to cherry coat the truth.

Yes, I can tell you love her..a lot...that is why you use the word "Ex love" in your question. I'm not going to try to pry out what happened between you two on this site..not necessary, but whatever happened, is final. Just hold your head high and leave her alone.

I'm not trying to be mean man, just trying to help as much as I can.

• Personally, I wouldn't have responded to her. It just seems to me she has no clue about what she what in her life. That type of sketchy attitude puts up a huge red flag and it tells me, I need to be careful. Mostly, I just cut all ties and move on. I always had a personal zero tolerance for that wishy washy stuff and liers, and I put my foot down on stuff like that. But remember, that is just my opinion though.

• True yea I feel you but basically she might feel like I deserve that now but I think me and her can just be friends

• The most logical explanation is that she wants to get over you and know that that isn't possible if you always in contact. The no contact rule applies for all aspects of a break up whether you want to get back with someone or get over them. How can you move on if your constantly reminded of your past.

• Well the funny thing is I was in contact with her and used to text her but talk about the past but she didn't like that so one day when I texted her back in August she lied and said this the wrong number that I got the wrong person, but she just texted my phone out've know where and said is dis Jon and that's when I told her am I on your enemy list or something..