Really difficult question: what if exgirlfriend dumped you because of her mental illness? Dissociative Identity Disorder?

I really doubt anyone will have any answers, or answers I will like but I don't know what else to do. I'll seek advice from anyone. My girlfriend has dissociative identity disorder: meaning she has two+ different personality states. Her true personality is the most polite innocent cutest woman I have ever met. The other personality is rude, crazily sex driven, and emotionless. I know everyone right now is probably saying run away from her and don't look back, but guys I truly do love her. She dumped me two weeks ago because of my drinking problem, which I admit I have. I am now 2 weeks sober and attending AA. Since the breakup she has been flirting with guys and even hooking up with multiple guys. She is also drinking which is something she NEVER did. She eventually blocked me from all contact, but before she did she texted me in third person. I assumed it was another guy, but she stated it was the bad personality. And that this personality has been out since the breakup. And that my ex truly does love me. She refused to talk on the phone, or "let" me talk to the true personality. I haven't talked to her in two days. I'm sure no one has expertise or experience in this, but if you were in my position, loved her, and believed the mental illness: what would you do?
2
3