Am I just wasting my time?

My girlfriend and I moved clear across the country and left everything behind to start over together. Everything was going great we both found jobs, (money was always still tight though) I bought her a car, got her a phone on my plan and did everything I could to make her feel loved and always keep her happy. Nightly back or shoulder rubs, tracing her stomach, playing with her hair, watching her shows, driving with nowhere to go just to spend time together. We got engaged and couldn't have been happier. Then one day she met these two new girls at work and blew off our plans two nights in a row. I got a little upset and told her this. It was a small argument. Then the third day after I got off work I stopped by the store to grab her car that I had just put a new transmission in the weekend before to check the fluid levels since it was shifting funny. She was acting kind of weird and I thought we were just going to have a fight. So I went home and made a fire in the fire place, set up chairs and got stuff for s'mores, carved some downed tree branches into pokers. Lit candles and shut out all the lights and was going to have it all as a surprise. I even waited outside for her to come home to open her car door. And when she got home she just jumped right out and her friend followed her home. She said this is my friend I'm gonna go talk to her for a bit and got in the car and drove off. That's the last thing I ever heard from her. She left her phone I got her, her car keys, her engagement ring and everything in the car. Made a new facebook and blocked me on it. Drained the bank account and moved to Kentucky with her other girl friend from work. So I waited a few days and nothing. So I packed up and moved back home to Montana. After I did she moved back to the town we were living in with her friends. I'm just so crushed by everything but feel like I should wait for her. It's been almost a month now. Should I just move on? Is she ever coming back? I truly do love her.
Am I just wasting my time?
Add Opinion