What would you do if you were me?

I'm 16 and I have a boyfriend who is 18 we are have not been talking very much lately he says he has a lot on his mind he never texts me or rings me I have to make the first move and I have been giving him some space but he said can we put the relationship on pause until I finish college in July and he is also doing a apprenticeship which finish at the end of next month then they give him a full time job but I have meet a guy who is 22 and he wants to be more then mates its just I don't know if I'm wasting my time with my boyfriend and that this guy may treat me a lot better

21

Most Helpful Guy

• 22 and 16 is a HUGE age gap. I don't think you're ready for that kind of relationship (not to mention it may not even be legal depending on your local laws).

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I personally wouldn't go for the 22 year old.. If I were you I would tell the boyfriend that it's best to have a "break" from the relationship so you can both focus on whatever it is that matters in your life apart from your relationship. Take some time for yourself and catch up on yourself and your hobbies and anything else. Just trust that whatever happens, happens for a reason x

• where I'm from 16 and 22 is statutory rape so I wouldn't mess with that guy. maybe your guy sees that maybe you have some growing to do. take the time to re evaluate what you want out of life. your young so don't get to crazy about this.