She said I was cute?

OK so there is a super cute waitress at this bar my buddies and I like to go to. We meet there probably once a month. All three of us have a crush on her. Sometimes I get there 30 minutes before my friends. She will kind of talk to me but be awkward and weird a bit. Two times ago she was taking our order, and I looked at her and told her I was "so close" to ordering. and She smiled really big and says "oh you are sooo close, huh?". One of my buddies was like she was totally dropping hints. Then last night, I showed up early and she called me the "loser friend", she was kidding, but I was like dang! I ordered a vodka cran before my buddies came. She kind of talked to me but was mostly awkward. Then my buddies came and she was super talkative to all of us and called us "cute". Then later we were all cashing out and she made fun of me in front of my friends about the vodka cranberry. Then she said I was "so cute". Then she told my buddies that we played hide and seek before they got there, lol. Why is she way more talkative when my buddies are around? And does she like me?
She said I was cute?
Add Opinion