Im breaking up with my boyfriend of 4 years fiancee of 6 months HELP?

me and my partner have been together for 4 years now engaged for 6 months!! but I've fallen out of love with him! i feel horrible because he's amazing to me! he does everything he does the washing up leaves me cute notes all the time he treats me really well, he's not very fit and abit overweight but i said i didn't like running alone so he just said he would come along which was so sweet and he's just amazing but i dont feel the attraction anymore! i dread the day because i know how he's gonna be heart broken like truly heart broken and i know he will cry not being able to hug him and make it better is gonna kill me inside!!! how can i make this easier for us? i just want him to know he's amazing but he's not who i need right now! i love him to bits but im not in love with him! any way of softening it would be apreciated!! also he gave me a ring that was his great grandmothers from poland in ww2 and it was hidden from the nazis! how do i give it back like what if he doesn't want it should i give it to his mum because i knoe what he's like!! i feel so upset writing this any advice would be helpful!!
4
0