Should I hold on to this relationship or break up?

So there is this girl in my life who I really care and love for and I kinda know she loves me too (maybe, at least that's what she confesses).
So here are the problems:

1. i lost my girl best friend because I talked too much cheesily with her, and my girlfriend didn't like that. Ok understood I stopped talking to my best friend.(and here I bitched about my girlfriend so it was my fault)

2. when we went in long distance relationship, we had time constraints and I went to see my parents so I couldn't constantly keep a check on her the way I used to. So she cried and told me that I don't love her, but I really did.. this went on till the last day of my visit or LDR.

3. I once accidentally told her that I used to have a crush in my class, now she keeps dwelling on that talk and keeps taunting me about... I know that you will go to her if I am not there and all that bullshit.. even though I told her nothing is gonna happen.

And now today I was talking to my girl-friend and I didn't pick her (gf) call till I was talking... when I finished in 4 mins and called her (gf) instantly and now she tells me goodbye and tells me you put your friends before me. You live your own life

GUYS TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
P. S. ITS BEEN AN YEAR.
Stay
Let go
GirlGuy
1
2