Why would you lead a girl on?

this guy I know flirted with me all the time, but I tried not to respond, because he had a girlfriend (I wanted to though I had a big crush on him). then they broke up and he kept flirting with me, so I flirted back. I thought he was going to ask me out, but then we were both really busy so we didn't really see each other for about two weeks. I texted him and said that we should hang out, and he said he was interested but we didn't make any finalized plans. then the next day I found out that he had a new girlfriend. I was really upset, because I felt like he had led me on for a long time, then got with someone else

01

What Guys Said 1

• same question to you why do girls lead guys on? yes it wrong and it hurts. I bet if you would have "finalized" your plans it would have turned out totally different. this really sucks but maybe the other girl flirted more or talked more. girls I think lead guys on more because I had this girl leading me on only to find out it was my exs friend. it sucks I think you should just find a different guy and let the feelings for him subside because he is more than likely going to do this to you again

What Girls Said 0