Will it still be worth it to reach out to him?

We're kinda "dating" for 6 months now and in those 6 months, we've already had 3 fights. First is about him always prioritizing his family and him misunderstanding me about me prodding him to choose between me and them. Second is when we had a fight before he came home (we're on long distance relationship) about me not being able to make up my mind about our intimacy. We are currently in our third fight and we haven't talked for more than 2 weeks. I admit that most of the time it was actually my fault. And I always apologize for my mistakes and he forgives me. But the last one we had, he told me he's tired. I asked him if he's giving up and he replied with, "It's up to you." I love him and I still want to be with him. I want to take another shot at this. But I don't know if he will listen to me and he will forgive me of my shortcomings. I've never been in any relationships before so I'm lost as to how to handle this. I guess he expects so much from me and I'm unabke to fulfill it. Will it still be worth it to reach out to him?
Will it still be worth it to reach out to him?
Add Opinion