I broke up with my boyfriend by writing him a letter! Was that wrong?

me and my boyfriend broke up about 4 days ago! i wrote him a long like 8 page letter on my feelings and how id simply fallen out of love and he did nothing wrong! anyway i wrote it and put it on the door! i told him i was staying across town with some friends but im litterally like 2 doors away at the neighbours she and i have become close friends! anyway i saw him get the letter! and go inside :( i heard all this crahsinh and banging in the house and he's not lefy for about 3 days now! was the letter wrong of me? he was an amazing boyfriend jusy not the guy for me!! he was sweet atentinve cuddly kind genereous the lisy goes on but we just didn't spark! well i did him just not vice versa i feel so amazingly bad for leaving and i know he's heart broken anyway now do i check on him or leave it? and was the letter insensitive?
1 y
I went round to see him and he was just in bed really upset! I spoke to him and it broke my heart even more seeing him like that!!! I gave him a hug and told him goodbye!! Thanks for the advice!
1 y
He wouldn't let go of my hand either i could see he was hurting!! Im feeling really sick amd i already regret it!!
12
1