How should I tell my ex I want him back?

I broke up with him about half a year ago because I thought we had drifted apart. Now I know that I made a mistake because I've been thinking about him so much and I miss him. What do I say to him to get him back?

we went out for a year and we are still good friends. we talk regulary and see each other moat weekends. I can't tell if he still has feelings for me because he is quite shy.
turns out he has been going out with my friend for 6 months and theyve been hiding it from me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Contact him let him know you feel maybe he will maybe he wont...

What Guys Said 2

• Have you heard from him? If he loved you I'm pretty sure half a year isn't enough for him to forget about you( unless it was a 1 month thing). Maybe he doesn't want you anymore maybe he does. Has he been ignoring your calls and text? if yes text him and tell him how you feel in the very first text. because if you send another " hey How are you" he may just ignore it again. Maybe he will respond. than ask him to talk it out.

wish you luck!

• this exactly : "wanna f***?"

What Girls Said 1

• tell him that you miss him and want to see if it's possible to start things up again with you guys