Which gun would you have?

The world has had a swine flu pandemic and 5% of the population are left, society's broken down.

If you could only use one gun for the rest of your life which one would it be?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• so let me get this straight, there's a flu that's killed off 95% of the population and you are asking me to pick a gun so I can kill off the remaining 5%. What an idiotic question

• Criminals will have a better chance than ever to gain power. I'm assuming you want to defend yourself and anyone you care about against this, if you don't there's no need to answer.

• Maybe that 95% are slowly coming back as crazed, bloodthirsty zombies?

What Girls Said 4

• This one is dfficult for me because I love an Uzi and the Ruger SR40. Since the Uzi has the scope, is highly precise and just impressed the sh*t out of me when I used it, I'd select it.

• JESUS

• AK47 all the way,are they all like zombies.Lik left 4 dead or something that would be awesome

• sniper

What Guys Said 5

• My choice with be an AR-15 with this setup

BCM or Larue Stealth Billet Upper with a larue BCG.

14.5 chrome lined barrel, cold forged and 7twist. (or get the stamp and get a 10.5 inch barrel.)

Larue or DD rail 12 inch

PWS compensator

Surefire Scout light with pressure pad on rail

Knights Vert grip or a Knights hand stopper

AN/PEQ15

YHM front flip up sight

Tango Down rail covers with Stippling work

Noveske "Surprise Cock Fags" Dust cover

Aimpoint T-1 with LaRue high mount

Troy Rear Flip up

Colt 6920 Complete lower

KNS Anti-Roll bars

Magpul BAD lever

Magpul MIAD grip

Magpul PMAGs/window

LMT SOPMOD or Magpul ACS stock

• hmm, I've given it a lot of thinking indeed, how about wabbits poison? you know, wabbits flu can kill dozens of people.

• And I could use some traps too!

• Yes I have thought of that too, but why waste the precious bullets?

• Because that's the question.

• The one from 5th Element with the flamethrower, freeze ray, net gun, machine gun and rocket launcher.

• i would get an M468 with a reflex scope.

• Nice choice, what do you think about the availability of the 6.8 SCP round?

• They are still on the M4 but I think a new rifle has to be coming soon. And I think they would have to have some to at least do research with it.

• Fair play, if it does happen, get their fast. Pricks would probs hollow the place out before long.

• Steyr Aug, or some form of gun that has a scope and is rapid fire.