Which gun would you have?

The world has had a swine flu pandemic and 5% of the population are left, society's broken down.

If you could only use one gun for the rest of your life which one would it be?


0|0
55

Most Helpful Girl

  • so let me get this straight, there's a flu that's killed off 95% of the population and you are asking me to pick a gun so I can kill off the remaining 5%. What an idiotic question

    0|2
    0|0
    • Criminals will have a better chance than ever to gain power. I'm assuming you want to defend yourself and anyone you care about against this, if you don't there's no need to answer.

    • Maybe that 95% are slowly coming back as crazed, bloodthirsty zombies?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

  • This one is dfficult for me because I love an Uzi and the Ruger SR40. Since the Uzi has the scope, is highly precise and just impressed the sh*t out of me when I used it, I'd select it.

    0|0
    0|0
  • JESUS

    0|0
    0|0
  • AK47 all the way,are they all like zombies.Lik left 4 dead or something that would be awesome

    0|0
    0|0
  • sniper

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

  • My choice with be an AR-15 with this setup

    BCM or Larue Stealth Billet Upper with a larue BCG.

    14.5 chrome lined barrel, cold forged and 7twist. (or get the stamp and get a 10.5 inch barrel.)

    Larue or DD rail 12 inch

    PWS compensator

    Surefire Scout light with pressure pad on rail

    Knights Vert grip or a Knights hand stopper

    AN/PEQ15

    YHM front flip up sight

    Tango Down rail covers with Stippling work

    Noveske "Surprise Cock Fags" Dust cover

    Aimpoint T-1 with LaRue high mount

    Troy Rear Flip up

    Colt 6920 Complete lower

    KNS Anti-Roll bars

    Magpul BAD lever

    Magpul MIAD grip

    Magpul PMAGs/window

    LMT SOPMOD or Magpul ACS stock

    0|0
    0|0
  • hmm, I've given it a lot of thinking indeed, how about wabbits poison? you know, wabbits flu can kill dozens of people.

    0|0
    0|0
    • And I could use some traps too!

    • Show All
    • Yes I have thought of that too, but why waste the precious bullets?

    • Because that's the question.

  • The one from 5th Element with the flamethrower, freeze ray, net gun, machine gun and rocket launcher.

    1|0
    0|0
  • i would get an M468 with a reflex scope.

    0|0
    0|0
    • Nice choice, what do you think about the availability of the 6.8 SCP round?

    • Show All
    • They are still on the M4 but I think a new rifle has to be coming soon. And I think they would have to have some to at least do research with it.

    • Fair play, if it does happen, get their fast. Pricks would probs hollow the place out before long.

  • Steyr Aug, or some form of gun that has a scope and is rapid fire.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;