My ex boyfriend crashed his car last night after I broke up with him! What do I do?

Me and my now ex i guess dated for 3 years and he loved me so much! But it was stale!! We started getting into the routine of just watching netflix we didny really go out much! Admittedly i could have asked more but he struggled! He had bad anxiety! And well breaking his heart was so hard for me i know he loves me!!! And he was hurting!! But i needed to di what was right by me!! And well afterwards he told me he was going for a drive! I begged him not to becauase of his mental state at the time!! Then after an hour of worry i got a call!! My ex crashed his car into a tree after loosing control! he's not in a good way! I feel like i should have done more!!! I wanna see him and comfort him!! What do i do?
4
0