Can I get him back?

My ex & I were doing great, until he broke up with me, having the reason being "you can' do better, I'm not good enough" It broke my heart, I played it cool, but I'm still in love with him. 5 months later we are in different high schools. Things ended on a great note.

I saw him again for the first time in a while last night. There was a bit of awkwardness and shyness in the air, but we were friendly. I want him back, & I still love him, but how do I know how he feels?

Should I tell him I still like him?

I recently just got asked out by a different guy, who I decided to give a chance. He found out about this, and when he did he told me something about him liking a girl, PAST TENSE. So he doesn't like anyone now, but he might think I'm completely over him and in to this new guy, which I am not. How do I get this guy back?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Oh sweetie. You are young, and you need to move on. Stop wasting your time on someone who is not into you. I know it hurts, and it would feel better to have things patched up, but it is probably not going to happen.

Pick up your chin, and move on.