This guy I wanted to be Serious about Left me because he feels I didn’t understand him when he was Depressed?

I Have been seeing this Guy for a couple of months, we used to talk everyday we have been on a couple of dates, we were at a point where he said he really Liked me & wanted to be Serious with me , we got along great. But on the week of March 19 he got Fired from his job & he became very different with me really distant he was just staying in his room for a week he was upset I tried to talk and be there for him & I was getting a little upset that he didn’t want to hang out but I was okay with it , I was only trying to help. I don't know what happened but he stopped talking to me , he stopped talking normal , he just said it was cuz he was stressed.
I waited a month I texted him nicely here & there but he didn’t talk much eventually this week I asked why he left me like this & this what he said:
—————————————————————
Good afternoon sorry been such a busy day with work! I'm sorry that I kinda just vanished, I do wanna talk its just I haven't been in the mood to be on the phone really. I don't really text anymore because with my job there is no time for it, then with what happened between us was I felt it was already in a rut. Nothing was different our convos weren't really going any where and I felt like my whole world was crashing down too I was in a deep battle with depression and anxiety. I didn't wanna talk to anyone; there's nothing wrong with you its just I needed to figure myself out. But that was something you weren't understanding
I was considering us being more than just friends for a while but in my lowest point, I was feeling like you pressuring me and started making me feel like i was being closed in. I needed time to breathe, it was not an easy time for me
—————————————
He blames me.. what bothers me is that he’s been on Snapchat & social media , he says he does not want to talk but he still has time to snap someone , even during that week he said he was upset he was snapping someone while ignoring me but I dunno what to do , I gave him so much space already ☹️
3
0