I've just broke my boyfrienss heart, he needs a girl who can love him like he loves me!! And he's been so good to me even after the break?

I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years today!! He was so upset!! I've broken up with guys before but he was truly broken!! Im also pregnant with his baby!! Which i know hurt him even worse!! He told me all the dreams he had of us being a family!! I told him i had to go and sort out where im gonna stay!! He asked what i meant i told him that i was going to move out!! And he stopped me and told me he would go! Which he has done!! But now im having second thoughts!! I was prepared and ready to leave i was scared but thats what you do isn't it? The one who gets dumped shouldn't have to move out! Anyway he's gone and he's left me 3 months rent and money for food and stuff to see me through untill I've given birth and can find a job!! I know he's okay and at his mothers he told me!! But i can't help feeling bad!! It was all his choice and i know i shouldn't but i do because i knew he cared just not that much!! Feel so bad for doing it and im having second thoughts!! What do i do? Should i stick to the break up or tell him im sorry and take him back?
9
1