I'm heartbroken. How do I move on?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating on and off for more than 2 years. Weve been having a bumpy relationship since last year. Mostly because what we want to do in the future doesn't match. I want to stay where we are now, he wants to move out of town. Cause the cost of living here is expensive. But our jobs are here, we can't find better paying jobs anywhere else. We also had an issue of him cheating on me. We were on a "break" when he dated someone else. And when i say break, it means the labels were not there, but we were still going out and making love, agreeing that we'll try to take it slow. For me, i still consider what he did as cheating. He agreed ut was cheating, but not on the same level as how i consider it, cause we were technically on a break. Still, i love him enough to forgive and so we decided to try again. After 4 months of trying, he is starting to act really cold again. I feel like he is pushing me away. Saying i deserve better and should find someone else who can treat me better. Were an interracial couple. He is telling me i should find a guy with the same race as communication would be easier, etc. I find that bull and told him its just an excuse for him to get rid of me. He said i tick all of his boxes of what he wants in a partner and might regret all of it in the future. I asked him if he doesn't care if he lose me. He said at the moment he doesn't. I do know i deserve better. But its just really hard to let him go. I still love him despite everything even tho i know our relationship is now one sided and is going nowhere. I dont have family or friends to keep me busy and keep my mind off him. I'm not that good at flirting and more on the shy side as well, so dating other men is a scary thought for me too. And honestly, im still at a point where i dont want anyone else but him. We were so good as a couple before, i asked him what happened to us, he said expectations ruined us. And his dreams changed him to be the cold person he is now.
I'm heartbroken. How do I move on?
Add Opinion