Please read! Could she still contact me or is it done?

I started dating this absolutely amazing girl in 2013. By spring 2014 we were exclusive with each other. We broke up at the end of summer because she was Mormon and I wasn't. Plus her parents didn't like me for that reason alone.
In November 2015 I reached out to her after a dream of her, and after telling me her frustrations about our break up, she said she didn't want me in her life. A few months later, she reached out to me and after a few weeks of talking again, she revealed she decided to go on a mission, and I confessed my love for her. She and I got into a relationship again and even discussed marriage but she said she would accept for real when she returned. She left in December 2016.
Because of her departure and the mission, she broke things off and kept trying to convert me. My Mormon friend said that she's just on a religious high, and things may change when she comes home.
She comes home in a month, and I sent the letter after a few rewrites to her parents home. Because I was worried she would not receive the letter, I crwated a Facebook, and sent a digital copy to her Facebook account, both her missionary one and her original one.
The letter should arrive at the home in a few days, but on her missionary one, when I checked on it initially it only said delivered and I accidentally hit 'add on messenger' and it updated and her little picture moved to the bottom and the message said as 'seen'
I'm disappointed, but the last letter I sent to her a year ago she took four weeks to respond...
I'm scared that this is it. Is there a chance she could respond? Im not even sure though if she is even the one who has access to the account. But today was, or it had been, her day to go on the computer and talk to everyone... I just I don't know how to feel or what to do?

FYI: I included the cinnamon popcorn thing, Because I was trying to keep it light hesrted, and she hated that snack I had when we worked together.
2
1