Guys, Guys! If you like your ex's 1 year old selfie photo and stalk her Instagram do you still have feelings for her, or just trying to mess with her?

My ex and I have parted ways in October and tried to say friends till he got a new Girlfriend in December. Since then we only talked in March and sometimes approached me with a like. Now, last week I found out that he broken up with her last girlfriend because he ended up in my page liking an old photo and we meet soon after in his Graduation. He was nervous and said hello to me but nothing more. I started to upload new pictures and he still likes it, and yesterday I followed him back on Social Media.. few hours later he wrote that You have been in my mind from time to time and thinking about the times when you were mine.

Is this about his current break up or he wrote it to me?
1