Ex and I slept together. She said it was a mistake, And she blocked me again. She had blocked me once before. What should I do?

My ex dumped me a few weeks ago due to my drinking problem. Since the breakup, I have been 100% sober, been taking meds, been part of a sobriety group, And have lost weight from healthy eating/working. She claimed I needed to become the man she fell for in the beginning of the relationship. Unfortunately, a week after the breakup I begged pleaded and cried (everything you shouldn't do) for another chance. She ended up saying she didn't love me and tell for a fake person. She ended up blocking me with no way to contact her. After 2 days, She unblocked me and texted asking how I was doing. I kept it casual, And we ended up going out for ice cream that night. The next night, She came over, slept over, And we had sex. Afterwsrds, as we cuddled she said she really missed me. The next Morning, while I was at work she texted saying last night was a mistake and it shouldn't have happened. I tried to politely give my reasons why it wasn't a mistake, And said we both still care for eachother. All she could say was she has no feelings, just regret. I of course panicked again and messaged one of her friends asking for advice/assistance. The friend told the ex and the ex blocked me again saying I've pissed her off too far and to have a nice life. I still love her and want her back. I made a mistake in the past with my drinking, And I'm working to correct it. What should I do in this situation?
1
1