What would you do if...?

What would you do or how would you react if you caught your bf/gf, husband/wife in the act of cheating

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first ide try to aviod the situation by all means.

Secondly it depends on were were at.

If I came home and it was in my house and she was living the or something with me and it was my girlfriend ide be like get the hell of my land ile get you your stuff later

if it was a wife or something ide just be like wth I truested you and walk out and come back later cause ide probably be way to angry to deal with it

but really I can think all I want but who actually knows what I would do till it happens

What Girls Said 3

• Peace in the middle east.

Divorce or break up.

If you think I'm going to "love" someone,then you're foolish.I know better.Guys love to cheat and blame it on biology,girls like to be homewreckers.I'm not going to waste my time on anyone.I couldn't care any less for excuses or apologies.

• Not everybody is like that

• I don't mind.i'm more independent/loner type.

I rather not get screwed over,you can have fun getting screwed over though

• Fun

• id threaten to shank him tin the throat

• If it was boyfriend, dump him. If it was a husband, get him therapy.

What Guys Said 5

• Didn't someone just ask this a few days ago?

When that happened to me, I said "Damnit, honey, we agreed to be discrete. I make sure you don't find out about mine. Couldn't you give me the same courtesy?"

• I would make sure she knew domestic abuse like the back of my hand

• I would let her know its completely over, and she would no longer recieve anything from me. Then I would ask him to please take her with him.

I would be angry and hurt, I would use this as motivation to make myself a better person and spend time with better people.

• id probably put the guy in a sleeper hold kick the sh*t out of her and then cut his d*** off

• I'd pretty much kill the other person and then dump whoever it was I was with.