Girlfriend blocked me. I went into ER the other night, and had asked her for a ride. She didn't reply, but texted today saying I'm unblocked?

So background: my girlfriend dumped me a few weeks ago for my alcoholism. She stated I am not the person she originally fell for and I am just a drunk. After the breakup, she blocked me once after I begged/pleaded/cried. She ended up unblocking me, we hung out, and ended up sleeping together. That night, she also said she missed me. But the very next day, she said it was a mistake and blocked me again.

The other night, I ended up going to the ER for a personal emergency situation. While doped on the morphine, I tried calling my ex asking for a ride since they wouldn't let me drive home. She never replied, so I drove myself home. Just now, she texted me saying "I am unblocking you for emergency situations, but do not abuse it okay?" Do I reply to that, or continue with my plan of no contact?

Also forgot to mention that I am 18 days sober, part of an addiction recovery program, and am seeing a therapist along with taking meds.
1 y
Just an update; I ended up just responding "Okay, thank you." To her text. I doubt she will reply anyway. From here, I'll just try (as hard as it may be) to focus on myself. If she comes back, great. If not, I'll survive.
0
2