Girlfriend blocked me. I went into ER the other night, and had asked her for a ride. She didn't reply, but texted today saying I'm unblocked?

So background: my girlfriend dumped me a few weeks ago for my alcoholism. She stated I am not the person she originally fell for and I am just a drunk. After the breakup, she blocked me once after I begged/pleaded/cried. She ended up unblocking me, we hung out, and ended up sleeping together. That night, she also said she missed me. But the very next day, she said it was a mistake and blocked me again.

The other night, I ended up going to the ER for a personal emergency situation. While doped on the morphine, I tried calling my ex asking for a ride since they wouldn't let me drive home. She never replied, so I drove myself home. Just now, she texted me saying "I am unblocking you for emergency situations, but do not abuse it okay?" Do I reply to that, or continue with my plan of no contact?

Also forgot to mention that I am 18 days sober, part of an addiction recovery program, and am seeing a therapist along with taking meds.
Updates:
1 y
Just an update; I ended up just responding "Okay, thank you." To her text. I doubt she will reply anyway. From here, I'll just try (as hard as it may be) to focus on myself. If she comes back, great. If not, I'll survive.
Girlfriend blocked me. I went into ER the other night, and had asked her for a ride. She didn't reply, but texted today saying I'm unblocked?
Add Opinion