How do I deal with a player girl who occasionally glances at me?

she's not really a player. But somwthing about pisses me off. She shows signs of interest like glancing from time to time. Talking to her friend and lookinf at me and not her friend while talking. Smiling at me. I can't tell if she's shy with me because obviously she has barely talked to me. She talks loud but never talks to me so im assuming she's shy with me. I started a convo with her asking about something random as fk and she just had this rude tone. And she looked away and didn't even smile nor keep the convo going. At this point idc anymore. she's friends with sluts and it was wrong of me to think she was any different than them. Thats the only thing i got out of this. I dont want to talk to her as im nervous my self. How do i move on and jusy forget about her. Due to me still being a teenager i literally cannot manually reduce my sex drive so i pretty much can't sleep at night because i get obssessed over the fact that someone showed interest. Maybe after high school females will actually grow mature who knows lmfao.
Updates:
1 y
She ocassionally turns around to talk to her friend and she's looking at me while doing so
1 y
Helppp
How do I deal with a player girl who occasionally glances at me?
Add Opinion