What hurts you more?

What hurts you more?

I used date this girl I went to school with. Meet her mother, and protected her no matter what. I broke my soul for her, and broke my heart each time we started dating again. My ex dates 5 different guys then comes back to me then leave me again then comes back to me 3 months later then broke up me the next day. Think of it as a pattern, put me first then add 5 different guys she would date then me again then repeat the process. She turned lesbian because I wouldn't buy her a dress. During Valentine Day, I brought a $500 diamond necklace, and she threw it out the window in front of me. I wasted $300 on a six foot party sub as a valentine meal, each time she broke my heart I tried to move on but she is again asking me to become her boyfriend again. I gave another chance after another and another and no matter what happens she break my heart each time whenever she couldn't get her way. So what is more painful than a breakup? Try having your heart broken by the same girl more than 67 times in the last 9 nine months. The reason I kept dating, because I promised her mother I would keep her safe and make her happy, and I'm not heart breaker or hurting people feeling. I'm also very very very tolerance but she threw me over the edge more than 10 times. I brought her a 48 inch TV when she wanted a computer for her birthday, and she threw it out the window and broke my heart. Now she getting marry, and I have a permanent emotional scar in the heart because of her.
What hurts you more?
Add Opinion