Please advise. Is sending this additional message a good idea?

I started dating this absolutely amazing girl in 2013. By spring 2014 we were exclusive with each other. We broke up at the end of summer because she was Mormon and I wasn't. Plus her parents didn't like me for that reason alone.
In November 2015 I reached out to her after a dream of her, and after telling me her frustrations about our break up, she said she didn't want me in her life. A few months later, she reached out to me and after a few weeks of talking again, she revealed she decided to go on a mission, and I confessed my love for her. She and I got into a relationship again and even discussed marriage but she said she would accept for real when she returned. She left in December 2016.
Because of her departure and the mission, she broke things off and kept trying to convert me. My Mormon friend said that she's just on a religious high, and things may change when she comes home.
She comes home in a month, and I sent the letter after a few rewrites to her parents home. Because I was worried she would not receive the letter, I crwated a Facebook, and sent a digital copy to her Facebook account, both her missionary one and her original one.
The letter should arrive at the home in a few days, but I'm not sure or confident the message will reach her at all.

My stupid/brilliant idea is to send a message to her mom on Facebook simply asking her to give her my letter when she comes home. While saying I know I don't deserve such favor, but I don't want to make the same mistake over again from before. Saying that I made mistakes, and asking her to at least read the letter before discarding it so at least she knows how I feel about her daughter and what happened.

Below I have the original letter for reference. Thank you for reading and your time.

FYI: I included the cinnamon popcorn thing, Because I was trying to keep it light hesrted, and she hated that snack I had when we worked together.
You should send the mom a simple message like described
Leave it be
Other (Please Explain)
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
0