Do you resent your exes or do you wish them well?

Do you resent your exes or do you wish them well?Just wondering.
  • Resent them.
  • Wish them well.

2221

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither really. I don't have any resentment, but I don't really care enough what happens to them to wish them well either. It's just meh. 🤷🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• A little of both, I admit, for some. For the ones who were really poor girlfriends, there's a part of me that wishes they get consequences to their behavior. However, I'm used to seeing people get no consequences for their bad behavior... or if they see any repercussions, they get the tiniest of consequences. If I thought about doing half the stuff some girls did, to people, if I even WANTED to... I'd probably be lying dead in a gutter somewhere.

But in another way, I kind of hope they've grown up, changed their behavior... though I doubt they did.

For the women who were cool enough with me, but it just didn't work out... I wish them the best... I'd wish them well, and I genuinely mean that. I still sort of talk to a few. It didn't work, but I don't hold grudges just because it didn't work, or they weren't attracted, or whatever. I think I'd have to be seriously wronged, and a lot of repeat issues for me to wish anything bad to come to them.