Do you resent your exes or do you wish them well?

Do you resent your exes or do you wish them well?Just wondering.
  • Resent them.
    Vote A
  • Wish them well.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither really. I don't have any resentment, but I don't really care enough what happens to them to wish them well either. It's just meh. 🤷🏼

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A little of both, I admit, for some. For the ones who were really poor girlfriends, there's a part of me that wishes they get consequences to their behavior. However, I'm used to seeing people get no consequences for their bad behavior... or if they see any repercussions, they get the tiniest of consequences. If I thought about doing half the stuff some girls did, to people, if I even WANTED to... I'd probably be lying dead in a gutter somewhere.

But in another way, I kind of hope they've grown up, changed their behavior... though I doubt they did.

For the women who were cool enough with me, but it just didn't work out... I wish them the best... I'd wish them well, and I genuinely mean that. I still sort of talk to a few. It didn't work, but I don't hold grudges just because it didn't work, or they weren't attracted, or whatever. I think I'd have to be seriously wronged, and a lot of repeat issues for me to wish anything bad to come to them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Both. Some exes I wish all the best and would give them a happy hello if I ever saw them out and about. Others, I have nothing but resentment and anger in my heart for. One ex was abusive and cheated on me twice during the relationship. I don't wish anything nice upon him.
    But, in general, I am on good terms with most of my exes and most of the time I wish them well even if things didn't end great.

0|1
    0|0
    • You are 18 and how many exes you got lol?

• Show All
    • Hahaha, sorry, i am a lawyer. Just pulling your leg. Enjoy life man!! You have no idea what shits I have done in life:)

• I hate my last ex boyfriend that did cheats on me and caught him and dump him. hoping he end up crazy and mad of his new girlfriend is anonnying like to wind him up. it your life not my life. not in you life anymore. karma is a bitch. i more happy with my current boyfriend now.

0|1
    0|0
  • One I wasn’t particularly bothered about after the way he was, but the others I wished well because I still cared for them even if it was no longer in a romantic sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was hurt at the time, but then realized that I was better off without him... Now I don't give him a second thought... hopefully he grew up a little and is doing well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont think about them enough for either options 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither... I hate hate hate not worth mentioning him at all. I move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont like holding on to hate soo i wish them well

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think about them, but I don't wish them well, they don't deserve it

0|1
    0|0
  • If I ever get in a relationship, and it sours. I will wish em well, and be friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish them well, there's no needs to say " resent them "

0|1
    0|0
  • I only resent because I wish I didn't go out with any of them and it just gives me nightmares...

0|1
    0|0
  • Only ever been in one relationship and still in it so no idea

0|1
    0|0
  • there's no point resenting

0|3
    0|0
  • I carry hate in my heart, do you even lift bro?

0|1
    0|1
  • I wish him well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good luck with your life

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not bitter ans hurt

0|1
    0|0
  • Wish them to be happy as long as Im happier

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish them well

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish them well. Why resent them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate them all lmao

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 20

• I don't wish her well but I don't want anything bad to happen to her either.

She did a lot of bad things to me and it affected the way I see women and relationships. It made me grow up a lot. She is one of the few people I genuinely hate. I don't want anything bad to happen to her at all. But wishing her well would only be me pretending to be a good human being.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think of them but now that you asked - I wish them well in life and in their future/current relationships.

I loved them once, we shared so much and they will always be a part of my history.
    Some of them did hurt me (cheated) but it made me stronger.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still friends with most of them. But there was one who just suddenly moved away after we broke up without even saying goodbye or anything. I sometimes still think about her and about how things could have gone down differently, but either way I hope she is happy wherever she is...

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never resented an ex before, and I feel like I'd find it hard to do. It doesn't matter if I was cheated on, destroyed emotionally, or just dumped. I always treat them in kindness.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only have one that I would really qualify as being an ex
    Her I do resent for a great number of reasons
    Other relationships have been far to casual to really think of in that manner and I don't really ever think about them one way or another

0|1
    0|0
  • There is only one ex that I still don't love. All the others I still love, but as friends, and I wish them the best things in the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • forgive me being an asshole in that topic but truly.. i can only wish the next contestant to know the truth about my (most of) exes the moment they meet to spare some time for them. i imagine a neon sign showing their bitchy attitude 😆

0|1
    0|0
  • Resentment doesn't hurt the resented; It hurts the resenting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in an I hate you way but in an I know better now kinda way and we are definitely not Gona try again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol at people wishing them well

Trying to look like upstanding people gtfo! Especially when they've fucked you over in some way

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish then well but not all the time. Just busy with my life like. Don't wanna hold any grudges, past is past

0|1
    0|0
  • I resent dating them, but not them as individuals. I wish them well. We were just a bad match.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get when people resent their eyes.
    You have in love once, then why should you feel that way?

0|1
    0|0
  • I want her to be happy even if it's not with me

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish them well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wish them well

0|1
    0|0
  • Wish them well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no exes and at this rate, never will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope she gets killed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes