How do I get over him?

So I met this guy, we’ve been talking but we weren’t official. Yesterday, I find out from my friend that he has a girlfriend.

I wasn’t as sad as I thought I would be, but now it’s all hitting me. I told myself that I don’t want to like him anymore.

I sorta knew something was up because when he only talks to me he replies almost instantly and keeps the conversation going, but when he is talking to someone else he doesn’t reply as much, leaves me on open and much more.

We had made plans a couple weeks ago to hang out but they got rain checked and we were supposed to go this weekend. I texted him to confirm the plans and he wanted to ask his girlfriend. I told him oh we don’t have to go, I don’t want to be a third wheel or a homewrecker or anything like that. All he said was oh ok.

Can someone please help me. I don’t know what to do and what do you think of him?
How do I get over him?
0
2