How do I get over this person?

So we fell for each other pretty quickly and she was my first “love” or serious girlfriend. She used to be overweight, bullied, and treated bad by guys and she said my type is real like I’m a good guy. At this time I worked out a lot also. We dated for about 5 months or so but we were really deep (especially me). The sexual chemistry was really good but she would be annoying or corny at times and when I get upset about something she wouldn’t really care or notice. We had like only 2 arguments during the relationship and I’d start them but I’d do my best to fix it and make sure she airs out her grievances too. I wanted to hang with her and she kinda like changed her mind or something and went out to a party and I started an argument and it led to her coming to my house to break up, I pretty much just kicked her out and she was crying. Blocked her on Social Media, after like two days I had terrible separation anxiety, called her up and told her my mistakes, that I want to be a man and treat her right. We went to eat and had sex after like twice. She was saying she just wants a friends with benefits, I said our relationship is too good to throw away for petty things. I assumed we were back together. Days later she said “no I thought I said I don’t want that” I gave my side again. She says she doesn’t want to be hurt when I leave (I’m transferring to California this fall) I told her I don’t want to talk anymore if this isn’t a relationship and we ended at that. It’s been a month and I don’t have friends in the small town so I’ve been doing my best to work on myself and move on while she is extroverted and I’m leaving for good back home and there been no contact. I had a weak moment and she’s acting like she’s grateful now and she so happy and losing weight and all. It fucking hurt me, I tried to feel happy for her but it fucking killed me. I know I was a good boyfriend but it looks like I’m the bad guy and she’s just sooo much better off. Hurts. Going back home soon and want to thrive there.
How do I get over this person?
Add Opinion