Has anyone ever cheated or been cheated on?

Please free to give details...

50

Most Helpful Girl

• The last boyfriend that cheated on me, cheated on me when I was in the hospital for mono, which happened to be the same week as my birthday and he still never came to visit me. And then he broke up with me for the girl he cheated on me with, and only dated her a week and she broke up with him for a guy friend of mine Lol

What Girls Said 4

• Never cheated, never will. But unfortunately I've been cheated on when I was 13 by one of my first bfs, I was never in love and our relationship lasted less than five days so I don't really think of it like that but yeah it was cheating.

• no but I did go on a few dates with this guy who I later found out had a girl the whole time. I was ticked off at the way he treated her.

• I cheated, it's no excuse and I did REALLY like him, but he was being a prick to me and I felt really upset so one night I kissed someone else. Then when we broke up it came out that he cheated on me. What a douche. ha ha :P

• I have never been cheated on or cheated BUT I did mess around with a guy who had a girlfriend

• Did you come on to him or did he come on to you?

• It was mutual I had known him about a year before (he was still dating her) but he asked me out and we just went out as friends... Then we lost touch and I ran into him at the mall a year later we exchanged numbers again and I ended up texting him to wish him a happy new year and we talked about sex and how his girlfriend was having a baby and then a week later I was in the back of his car giving him a bj BUT we did decide not to have real sex so that was good

• Sounds like a nice friendship ha ha :p

What Guys Said 0