Ex dating girls months after dumping you?

One of my close friends told me that my ex has already dated 2 different girls months AFTER dumping me. Would that be considered a dick move? Although it's been months and that we're not together anymore, I can't help but feel like I meant nothing to him. Am I that easily replacable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone replaceable, no one put there life on hold fir there ex, and what he do is his busniess. Feel this way cause your putting too much thought into it instead of moving on.
    Like i tell some people. " you may be drop in buck but every unique droplets leaves different ripples.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys try to get over a break up by getting with different girls.
    Its how they cope with break ups
    Its stupid but thats how they are.
    But these girls are just "rebounds"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• We are all that replaceable, and it is a horrible realization to have. You feel differently than he does about it because he has the control of the situation. He broke up with you. That makes it over for him. You didn't get to keep any control over that, and you want that back. It sucks. So you look at him as someone who means something intensely personal. He does not. I'm sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo ☺️ don't take it personally 🙂 he is an asshole, you are good enough! He just wanted a girl that desperately, that doesn't mean that you are not good for him 🙂 don't mind him, you are awesome! 🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he get the memo that he must turn into a monk after breaking up with you?

Give him credit for breaking up with you before being with those girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex of 2 years was posting pictures online with a new guy.2 weeks after our breakup. I felt like a POS after

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really a dick move. There is no reason to believe he dated those girls only to spite you, but you have every right to be upset. I don't think he knows what love is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, thats a normal move. Stop living in the past and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys get over break ups usually with other women. Dont take it personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its been months not days. He's moved on and so should you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey don't worry you need to talk to him just go and tell him whatever is in your heart for him🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • U r going to get hiv for sure

0|0
    1|0
  • You are broken up, so it is perfectly fine to move on and date. Most guys move on immediately... when it's over, it's over. next.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No, he’s moved on so he’s dating. That’s healthy and a good thing.
    Why aren’t you out there dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • But sorry to ask, how long did you guys dating?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes