Ex dating girls months after dumping you?

One of my close friends told me that my ex has already dated 2 different girls months AFTER dumping me. Would that be considered a dick move? Although it's been months and that we're not together anymore, I can't help but feel like I meant nothing to him. Am I that easily replacable?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone replaceable, no one put there life on hold fir there ex, and what he do is his busniess. Feel this way cause your putting too much thought into it instead of moving on.
    Like i tell some people. " you may be drop in buck but every unique droplets leaves different ripples.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys try to get over a break up by getting with different girls.
    Its how they cope with break ups
    Its stupid but thats how they are.
    But these girls are just "rebounds"