Have you ever been with anyone you broke up with then got back together few years later?

Share your story with me if you please, tell me your journey on how you got there, what was going through your mind in that space of time or years. Did you tell him/her you didn't feel anything for them anymore? What was your partner like, what made you go back... how are you doing now..

Updates:
I should say seperated for years. Not short term where you just broke up for a month or 2

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I got cheated on in college she left me a kept trying to get her back and after about 6 months I did then got married now having second thoughts tho

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Just happened. We were together the first time four years ago. He was an ass, he broke up with me told me he had to much to deal with at the time. So four years later, we run into each other. Started talking. Started as a hook up, kept going on. He started staying the night with me and spending some time with me. Started texting. He eventually asked me out I said yes. When my mom said he couldn't stay with me when she was home he was upset started distancing himself and spending less time with me. He broke up with me and told me he relapsed and he has and girl pregnant so he tells I'm to good of a girl to go through his addiction bs. I've been nice, he's kinda ignoring me but he stares at me when we run into each other. So he played me again

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• No but I have dated broke up with a Italian girl then got with a Italian girl that is actually from Italy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. Had 2 short term relationships with the same woman about 10 years apart. Saw her on Facebook after a decade and we clicked. Ended poorly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and everything was the same. If it didn't work the first time, statically it won't work the second time

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope never been with anyone sorry but my friend had the same problem it all depends on how you fell about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah.. We got back together after 2 years. All I can say is it was hot and lusty to begin with but as time goes on the old problems start Creeping up again and becoming an issue. Just remember habits/personality doesn't really change in a person just because time has. I thought everything would be really different with the 2nd try and it was-for the first few months. A few more months down the line and it all crumbled yet again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and I do not think that this would work out. Why should I waste my time with something what already has not working out in the past?

1|0
    0|0
  • I broke up with a kid after 5 months together and then two yeard later got back together. I think originally we were to immature to be in such a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never repeated a mistake in my life
    Proudly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes