Have you ever been with anyone you broke up with then got back together few years later?

Share your story with me if you please, tell me your journey on how you got there, what was going through your mind in that space of time or years. Did you tell him/her you didn't feel anything for them anymore? What was your partner like, what made you go back... how are you doing now..

I should say seperated for years. Not short term where you just broke up for a month or 2

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I got cheated on in college she left me a kept trying to get her back and after about 6 months I did then got married now having second thoughts tho

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Just happened. We were together the first time four years ago. He was an ass, he broke up with me told me he had to much to deal with at the time. So four years later, we run into each other. Started talking. Started as a hook up, kept going on. He started staying the night with me and spending some time with me. Started texting. He eventually asked me out I said yes. When my mom said he couldn't stay with me when she was home he was upset started distancing himself and spending less time with me. He broke up with me and told me he relapsed and he has and girl pregnant so he tells I'm to good of a girl to go through his addiction bs. I've been nice, he's kinda ignoring me but he stares at me when we run into each other. So he played me again