Will he want me back after I force him into a decision and we break up?

I dated a guy for 2.5 months and had a great relationship. We even said we were falling in love with each other. He lost his job and has been out of work for a month. He finally starts his new job this week but things deteriorated and he eventually asked me for space 2 weeks ago. I couldn't handle the distance and called him up after a week asking what he wanted to do. He finally admitted that he didn't see himself in a relationship with me after I told him "if you didn't give me an answer I am leaving". However, he never really had a reason to break up when I asked. I asked to speak with him in person a few days later to get things of my chest and he admitted to having his own issues and that he can't be in a relationship with anyone now. He even is contemplating seeking professional help. He seemed to still really care and said he might be making a huge mistake and might work things out in a few weeks and be able to be with me. We left in a good mood and happy. A few days later he texted me good luck on my interview and haven't heard from him in the past few days. What do you think this guy wants? Is he playing me or very confused and having his own issues to work through? I can't let go because something tells me he still sees himself with me and wants to work through his issues alone. Should I contact him and let him know that I'm still around or give him space and move on? I'm afraid he'll find someone else because he seems to be insecure and needs love. Should I wish him good luck on his new job or completely not support him anymore?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Giving a guy an ultimatum is not a good idea, its clingy and controlling. If you still like him stay in touch let him know you are still interested if he still feels the same he will come to you give him time and space to work things through...sounds like he has a lot ot deal with.

What Girls Said 0