Would you ever date someone who has kids from a previous relationship?

Im seperated and have two daughters. Eventually I would like to put myself back out there. Is it harder for guys to find girls if they have kids? Are you more likely to find similar women who also have kids, or are there single women without kids who dont mind being with someone who has them. No drama with the ex by the way. TIA

158

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not sure but i found that when i was single with a child it was harder to get a guy to date me seriously now that doesn't mean they wouldn't date me but it was more they where afraid of comment and what their family would say about my baggage with that being said my now husband never had a problem and evwn took care of my child three years before we where together as his on child and still. does so it possible and he is younger than me and didn't have any kids at the time we now have one together to

• Thanks. That was mainly my question too is if its harder for a single father or mother to find someone. I guess it just depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually bro since you have kids it's a lot easier to finde other women who have kids, there are more if those arround than the ones that don't and those lady's don't typically want more kids just like most folks who already have kids. It would be more suited for you to date a lady with kids