What was your worst break up?

What was your worst break up? Wether you were the one that did the breaking up or the person being told?What was your worst break up?

3841

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 year relationship ended after she convinced me to move in with her and her friends as roommates. Christmas break she tells me she doesn't know what she wants out of life right now. Also she was talking to someone else lol. So I ended up having to find a new place to live, put a pretty big damp on my Christmas break and my car ended up breaking down in January. Funny though, cause here I am. New better car, going to more social events, doing things I never thought I'd be doing, and just more confident in myself overall so it was for the best. Don't need someone who brings you down constantly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my worst break up was with my 1st boyfriend when we were both 22. We didn't have a fight. We were hundreds of miles apart and struggled to maintain a long distance relationship. We somehow knew it was inevitable to break up. We both discussed it numerous times and broke up as friends very peacefully. Despite that, it was painful for both of us since it's the 1st time we ever felt such a heartbreak. I've had other bfs after that. Each breakup didn't feel as painful since I kinda learned how to deal with breakups already.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so how do you deal with breakups now? do you have any tips?

• @youtoo: Thank you! :) God Bless you too! <3

• @EequalzMCsquared: Thank you for the MHO selection. :)