What's your reason for break up with your partner?

Cheating? Your partner became less care? Your feelings faded away? Or any other reasons for break up with someone?

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• I hit that awful realization that despite 3 years of me bending over backwards for her, willingly attending every boring family event of here, and going way out of my comfort zone, I rarely got any of that in return. Once that clicked I was done.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I kind of got into the relationship for the wrong reasons. He wasn't really my type, but I really wanted someone to do stuff with. It was cool in the beginning and then I gradually started to feel less and less satisfied with the relationship. He was just so safe and boring, there was no passion. The day we broke up was the best day ever! Never gonna be with anyone anymore that isn't 100% my type.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE