What's your reason for break up with your partner?

Cheating? Your partner became less care? Your feelings faded away? Or any other reasons for break up with someone?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I hit that awful realization that despite 3 years of me bending over backwards for her, willingly attending every boring family event of here, and going way out of my comfort zone, I rarely got any of that in return. Once that clicked I was done.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I kind of got into the relationship for the wrong reasons. He wasn't really my type, but I really wanted someone to do stuff with. It was cool in the beginning and then I gradually started to feel less and less satisfied with the relationship. He was just so safe and boring, there was no passion. The day we broke up was the best day ever! Never gonna be with anyone anymore that isn't 100% my type.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Sexual dissatisfaction and concerns about long-term commitment. There really aren't any better or more important reason, other than if they turn out to be violent or crazy or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheating. Insecurity. Clingy. Can't communicate with them. Forgetful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheating for me would be the only one moat others would be able to talk about to try get past

2|0
    0|0
  • Usually cause the sparks die out and sex is meaningless with that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wen I feel that she's not being honest with me on what she did with her ex n daughter

0|0
    0|0
  • one hour difference she would not let me in. would not let me pick her up. sorry bye

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved her a lot and she felt like prisoner, found another and left

0|0
    0|0
  • She cheated twice

2|2
    0|0
  • She stole 2000$ and a ps4

2|1
    0|0
  • Drifted apart

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't get my daily BJ.

0|0
    0|1
  • Often times it's sexual incompatibility.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheting with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Passion was gone, stopped caring.

0|0
    0|0
  • fell out of love

0|0
    0|0
  • If I understand that my partner does not like me

0|0
    0|0
  • She was an addict, mentally unstable, self harms, lies, cheated, abusive toward my cats, controlling, and stole money from me. So enough was enough and I packed her stuff for her since she decided to sneak out with some old man.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• The minute i know with a certainty that i dont actually have a long term relationship potentially in out future i end things because its more kind and human to spare everyones time and feelings. I date to get married. I ain't about to waist anyones time. So if i know that marriage is not in our future then im out.
    Of course cheating or abuse would also make me end things very quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • He used me, then told me he cheated on me with some girl.. only to find out that I've been cheated on all along ever since the relationship started. But I found that out after I dumped him

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex cheated on me, I loved him but I didn't like him anymore, he was manipulative, psychologically abusing me, the list goes on! But I'm happy & free now :)

2|0
    0|0
  • When they no longer deisre for the relationship to work is when it is officially over. If both people both want the relationship to work then any issue solved

0|0
    0|0
  • My last boyfriend at college cheated on me use me and abuse of my power and I grown out of the relationship and dump him for cheating on me. I found out and I found out that girl went after my ex boyfriend we were going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating. Or not feeling fullfilled by the other person.

2|1
    0|0
  • Feelings weren't there anymore.
    That's the reason I've broken up with my last two boyfriends.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did the feelings fade, if you don't mind me asking?

• @HopelessRomantic2119
      The first relationship was great for the first 3 months or so, but then some things happened, I got some info and slowly I saw my boyfriend at the time as someone else than what I thought at first. But I was in my first love bubble and completely in love with the thought of a boyfriend.

The second was mostly because I had to do a long distance relationship for about half a year and suddenly my life was more interesting, which led to my feelings to fade for him.

• We wasn't going out but I wasn't attracted to him...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • Lack of space

0|0
    1|0
  • Wanted better for myself