I moved on but still love her. What should I do?

My ex girlfriend left me after a small fight when I was in emotional mess because I had serius family issues with my parents. We almost never fought in relationship and we were togother for 15 months, we lived togother for half a year. I was desperate to take her back, i tried a few times in 7 weeks. Then i decided to go no contact, after a month I didn't want her anymore. But now it's been 2 months no contact, 3,5 monthd since the breakup. I improved my academic succes, got in shape, improved my looks. I workout every day, i lost 10kg weight (26 pounds), i read much more since i have more time, I got my driving licence, went on a few hook ups and dates. I'm not desperate to get her back and I don't think of her all the time. I REALLY MOVED ON, BUT I STILL LOVE HER and I compare every new girl to her. She never reach out to me but i see her few times a week at college. We don't talk, but we sometimes say hi. I can't think of any bad memory except that one fight before break up, relationship was great and I don't know why she ended it. She really loved me and was happy, I treated her great. My friends told me she dosen't deserve me and I don't want to get hurt again. Should I try to get her back?
I moved on but still love her. What should I do?
Add Opinion