Do people comeback when you go no contact?

It’s been 5 weeks and I’ve heard nothing. I’m not going to reach out either. I was just wondering if it has happened to anyone.

• Yes
  • No

129

What Guys Said 9

• Am in similar situation but her friends are giving me subtle hints that she is not into me
    The last text I got from her was to stop harassing her
    So I deleted her number and won't text her back
    Only sad truth is that I'll never really know
    If she felt the same way

• 5d

I'm pretty sure she means what she said, as well as her friends. I dunno what happened between you two. But whatever it was caused her to not be interested in the idea of being with you anymore. Otherwise she would call or text you asking to talk about it, again.

• 5d

Sorry about what happened. I'm sure you'll find someone else who will desire you better than she ever will. ❤

• 5d

@LittleMissLib
      Most likely I will and probably have already
      thank you

• Sometimes they do but once they gone don't let them come back. Stop giving second chances and move on

• Most people won't. There might be some cases where some might. But in general it's a bad sign. It could be ghosting, and than that's done for sure.

• My super hot text buddy (female) wanted a picture of me. Been a month i think she was my whole world. Wish she would say "Hi " i don't bite.

• If you won't put in the effort to get them back, why would they believe you are worth their time?

• It depends on the situation in which you both have gone through.

• Depends on the situation your in.

• 9 times outta 10. No

• My rule is never go back.

What Girls Said 12

• It honestly depends what kind of connection you had and if you were unique and gave them something positive to remember. Some chicks are just, average. Some are unforgettable. Always be the unforgettable one. Thats what I've done and they all came crawling back.😉

• If they really wanted to talk you to they would that’s good your not going to reach out to them because that person is not meant to be in your life

• It depends if you are close with them and have known them for years I have a few friends that won't text me for months and then suddenly just pop back in my life

• I mistakenly voted yes. My answer is no. Situation may be different. In some situations they just don't want to come back and in some cases, because theyre too scared of your reaction now.

• Very, very rarely. But the chances are still better than any other option.

• Maybe it's for the better that you don't speak to each other again

• It depends I guess. In my situation, my ex broke up with me a month ago and literally two days later while i was also doing no contact, he texted me telling me to have a good day at work. Up until now I have not initiated contact, he would message me once every few days and i would reply, i dont want to straight up ignore him but i would give him a short reply. He even called me the other day telling me he was sorry and that he was thinking about me. SO again, it really depends, i really didn't expect him to reach out to me though. 5 weeks is still fresh in my opinion, give it time! You never know.

• I think it depends on what happened.

I went NC after I had an ex cheat on me. And it was a pretty bad breakup as we came to throwing some pretty big blows to each other. Probably obvious that neither one of us would come back because of the pain he inflicted on me because of it.

My last ex I didn't have a bad breakup with. I went NC since day one, on going six months now, since then. He hasn't ever reached out to me, but will look at my IG/Snap stories from time to time (while I haven't done the same, just carrying on). And a friend of his, who I never met face to face, but am FB friends with, commented on a post I made. So any sort of reconciliation may or may not happen. It would have to be on his part to reach out first, though. As he was the one who broke it off.

• Only when they want something.

• Sometimes they do

• I guess

• If you want it to end and get over it then yes it works that way.