My girlfriend and I just broke up 3 days ago. She said she needs time to figure herself out. How long should I wait to contact/ briefly contact her?

She said she had a part of her that said to walk, and the other part said to stay and make it work. She chose to walk. We both were bawling. I asked her if we would work out again in the future? OR if she thinks after this space is over we can make it work. Her answers were all "I don't know." She never said " we are done forever, or I never want to see you again." She hasn't blocked me on facebook or any social media, and she still has my 6 month post up on her wall. She told her friends she is hurting. She told me "I need time and space to myself, and I don't want you to wait on me because it isn't fair". She cried and said "promise me you won't back down to pursue other women if you get the chance" She also said "I coudl come out of this wanting to be back with you, I don't know." She kept all the gifts I got her. Including the one before our fight. She refused to take it from me and left it in the car, I told her I would drop it off at her door and she said "why I don't deserve it." Yet when i saw her for the last time, she had gotten it and put it in her room. She wants me to still be friends no matter what happens. This is all so confusing to me. Her closest friends told me "it's sounding like a break and not a break up. Just a vacation, a time out." But of course, that wasn't her. What am I supposed to make of this and what she said? I was told to give her two weeks. If she doesn't contact me by then then it's ok for me to contact her. I'm doing the NC rule. She asked for space, so I'm giving it to her.
0
2