He said we would be a bad couple. What do I do now?! I need answers!

i told the guy I really like that I like him. he said we would be a bad couple. I don't know why but that's what he said. he also said that he would kill to have sex with me. I have liked him for so long and of course I want to have sex with him too but I don't want it to end at a hook up! please help!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It will end at a hookup. No guy looking to get in a relationship with a girl would tell her that they would "make a bad couple...BUT I wanna have sex with you." Sounds like he's made it very clear. Don't sleep with him if you will be crushed when he doesn't call the next day, because he won't.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, it's pretty clear he's only interested in sex...nothing more. That doesn't seem to be a good option imao! Drop him!

• Dont do it

What Girls Said 1

• all he wants is to hook up with you. if he liked you, he would want to be in a relationship, but he told you he didn't want that. if you have sex with him, you will just be another hookup to him, so think hard if that is something you want to do

• Is there a way to change his opinion on being in a relationship with me after we hook up? like do you have any pointers?

• After you hook up? no sorry I don't think that will happen...then he will know he can get sex from you without attachment and will keep doing so