Guys, what would make you want to break up with a girl?
What Guys Said 18
From March to July 1989, I was 26 year old New Yorker involved in an LDR with a teacher from Texas 2 days younger than me. I was going for a PhD and we met because she went to undergraduate school at UTA with a Texan buddy of mine who was also pursuing a PhD at my school and she came north to visit him platonically.
In short, back then, I was a reasonably good looking guy and, physically, I could practically see her ovulate when she met me at the bar we all hung out at. I was on the rebound because my secret F W B situation with my nymphomaniac roommate ended in a very unpleasant way 3 months earlier and I was still heartbroken a bit.
Anyway, the Texan teacher became my (rebound) girlfriend. I went to Texas for a week in April to be with her, but she came to New York in July shacking up with me in my new apartment (I, of course, had to move out from my apartment with the nympho.)
What I learned in my relationship with the Texan was this:
1. She really wasn't attractive. Much less so than the nympho. She got breast reduction surgery too far. Not only were her boobs basically A-cup, but scarred and insensitive. She probably could not nurse.
2. She was much more conservative than me. While I was not a party animal by any means, she said things that basically told me freedom was coming to an end... and soon.
3. It became obvious that my job with her was as a sperm bank and wallet. I was to A) get married to her ASAP, B) give her babies, C) get that minivan... or whatever else she needed to have the family that she was engineering. I was just an actor and she was a director in the movie of our lives. She didn't really love me or want me for me but as a means to an end which any guy could do. After I dumped her at the end of that month that she stayed with me in NY, she was married to another guy in 23 months.
4. She said to me "You want it too much." That was the last straw. I was thinking "I am a healthy 26 year old monogamous attractive guy involved in an LDR and I WANT IT TOO MUCH? Other than a steady lay - apparently not now - you're not even attractive and really only want me to sire your kids! You will be misery incarnate for me. I am not throwing away my life!"
So, those last several days before she went back were tough as I felt wrong to sleep with her and then told her this wasn't going to work out.
1. Gold digging even though i dont have gold
3. No respect for da hood
4. She does not kno de wae0
If she blatently lied to me, and or if she is a cheater... :-P0
Not trusting me. I can't handle that, huge turn off.0
Negativity, selfishness, clingy, just not compatible, bad conversations.0
Her inability to communicate properly and low interest to me0
Cheating, lying etc..
Getting out of shape0
Because it's a online relationship0
If she cheated on me0
when she go out a lot and hang out with guys0
If she cheated or made me miss in osu0
Too clingy is a turnoff0
Cheating, lying, stealing0
Cheating, craziness, threats, violence, meanness, entitlement.0
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.