Guys, what would make you want to break up with a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating.
    Our views on stuff ALWAYS clashing. I'm fine with not always agreeing but deff should be some common ground.
    Uncaring.
    Laziness to the extreme.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lazy in what way?

• Like I had a girlfriend who would never take the time to sit down and learn how to drive. I offered to help teach for years. Id leave for work and ask if she could wash the clothes since I did most times. Come back to them unwashed and room a mess. Plates of food everywhere. I'm not a clean freak but it was like constantly. She didn't finish last year of high school cause something got messed up along the line. I just told her lets work on getting you a ged so you can just go to college. Took over a year and half of me reminding her. I shouldn't have to convince her. She was really bright but didn't take things certain things seriously.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• From March to July 1989, I was 26 year old New Yorker involved in an LDR with a teacher from Texas 2 days younger than me. I was going for a PhD and we met because she went to undergraduate school at UTA with a Texan buddy of mine who was also pursuing a PhD at my school and she came north to visit him platonically.

In short, back then, I was a reasonably good looking guy and, physically, I could practically see her ovulate when she met me at the bar we all hung out at. I was on the rebound because my secret F W B situation with my nymphomaniac roommate ended in a very unpleasant way 3 months earlier and I was still heartbroken a bit.

Anyway, the Texan teacher became my (rebound) girlfriend. I went to Texas for a week in April to be with her, but she came to New York in July shacking up with me in my new apartment (I, of course, had to move out from my apartment with the nympho.)

What I learned in my relationship with the Texan was this:
    1. She really wasn't attractive. Much less so than the nympho. She got breast reduction surgery too far. Not only were her boobs basically A-cup, but scarred and insensitive. She probably could not nurse.
    2. She was much more conservative than me. While I was not a party animal by any means, she said things that basically told me freedom was coming to an end... and soon.
    3. It became obvious that my job with her was as a sperm bank and wallet. I was to A) get married to her ASAP, B) give her babies, C) get that minivan... or whatever else she needed to have the family that she was engineering. I was just an actor and she was a director in the movie of our lives. She didn't really love me or want me for me but as a means to an end which any guy could do. After I dumped her at the end of that month that she stayed with me in NY, she was married to another guy in 23 months.
    4. She said to me "You want it too much." That was the last straw. I was thinking "I am a healthy 26 year old monogamous attractive guy involved in an LDR and I WANT IT TOO MUCH? Other than a steady lay - apparently not now - you're not even attractive and really only want me to sire your kids! You will be misery incarnate for me. I am not throwing away my life!"

So, those last several days before she went back were tough as I felt wrong to sleep with her and then told her this wasn't going to work out.

(more)

0|0
    0|0
    • She was bitter at me and I tried to be nice calling her over the next six months while she was in Texas but all her answers to my questions were monosyllabic. I stopped calling after her 27th birthday.

Best decision I ever made. In fact, I finally had my shit together with women. Deciding not to actually pursue women and concentrate on school, 7 months later, I'd get involved with the love of my life whom I wanted to marry after only 2 months. 26 years and 4 months since she dumped me, it still hurts.

• 1. Gold digging even though i dont have gold
    2. Cheating
    3. No respect for da hood
    4. She does not kno de wae

0|0
    0|1
  • If she blatently lied to me, and or if she is a cheater... :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not trusting me. I can't handle that, huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Negativity, selfishness, clingy, just not compatible, bad conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her inability to communicate properly and low interest to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, lying etc..
    Getting out of shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's a online relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • If she cheated on me

0|0
    0|0
  • when she go out a lot and hang out with guys

0|0
    0|0
  • If she cheated or made me miss in osu

0|0
    0|0
  • Too clingy is a turnoff

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, lying, stealing

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, craziness, threats, violence, meanness, entitlement.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes