Guys, what would make you want to break up with a girl?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating.
    Our views on stuff ALWAYS clashing. I'm fine with not always agreeing but deff should be some common ground.
    Uncaring.
    Laziness to the extreme.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lazy in what way?

• Like I had a girlfriend who would never take the time to sit down and learn how to drive. I offered to help teach for years. Id leave for work and ask if she could wash the clothes since I did most times. Come back to them unwashed and room a mess. Plates of food everywhere. I'm not a clean freak but it was like constantly. She didn't finish last year of high school cause something got messed up along the line. I just told her lets work on getting you a ged so you can just go to college. Took over a year and half of me reminding her. I shouldn't have to convince her. She was really bright but didn't take things certain things seriously.