What did he mean by this text message? We broke up and now he’s back on tinder. He told me he couldn’t be what I deserve. ?

“I never talked to another girl, cheated on you, or did something behind your back.

“Again. I couldn’t pull it together to be something that deserves you. But I still knew you deserve way more than to be lied to or cheated on. “

What did he mean by that? Was he lying to me? Was he planning on cheating on me?
Updates:
1 y
Would it be a waste of time for me to ever think I could get him back?

He said we could talk again after Friday, after his therapy session.

I told him we could talk. I want him back, but what would be the best approach to that. Should I just tell him there isn’t any need to talk (bc absence makes the heart grow fonder?)

Or am I wasting my time? Is the damage done? Did I act like a door mat?

I don’t know what I should do. I wanna make him miss me, and I don’t know how to make that happen.
1 y
He says he is on tinder as a distraction and he’s not interested in meeting any girls right now. He says it’s a mind game.

I think he said that so I wouldn’t get my feelings hurt more.

Should I just cut my losses and never think about him again?

Or can I get him back?

Or is it obvious that the damage can’t be undone based on his actions and him saying “I deserve better”?
What did he mean by this text message? We broke up and now he’s back on tinder. He told me he couldn’t be what I deserve. ?
Add Opinion