What did he mean by this text message? We broke up and now he’s back on tinder. He told me he couldn’t be what I deserve. ?

“I never talked to another girl, cheated on you, or did something behind your back.

“Again. I couldn’t pull it together to be something that deserves you. But I still knew you deserve way more than to be lied to or cheated on. “

What did he mean by that? Was he lying to me? Was he planning on cheating on me?
1 y
Would it be a waste of time for me to ever think I could get him back?

He said we could talk again after Friday, after his therapy session.

I told him we could talk. I want him back, but what would be the best approach to that. Should I just tell him there isn’t any need to talk (bc absence makes the heart grow fonder?)

Or am I wasting my time? Is the damage done? Did I act like a door mat?

I don’t know what I should do. I wanna make him miss me, and I don’t know how to make that happen.
1 y
He says he is on tinder as a distraction and he’s not interested in meeting any girls right now. He says it’s a mind game.

I think he said that so I wouldn’t get my feelings hurt more.

Should I just cut my losses and never think about him again?

Or can I get him back?

Or is it obvious that the damage can’t be undone based on his actions and him saying “I deserve better”?
1
2