Would you get back together?

Would you get back together with your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend if it's been a few months since you broke up and the break up happened as a spur of the moment decision by him or her during an argument. Also you both have talked and the break up didn't end badly even with the fight and your still friends that have hung out from time to time. He/She still thinks that it was a mistake, a few months later, to break up with you and you guys have talked about what went wrong in the relationship and what you could have fixed. So would you get back together?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I would get back with my ex in a heartbeat. I won't tell you all the details, but we were in love, and he ended it. I still love him 7 months later. If he asked me today to get back together, I would. No questions asked. You just have to ask yourself if you think the relationship is worth salvaging.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. How long were you two together before this happened?

• We were together for 6 months and we loved each other even when we broke up but he didn't want to fight so he broke up with me and he told me the other day it was the stupidest mistake ever

• No, but it depends if ou really love him then consider it.