Should I get back with my ex boyfriend or not?

Lately my ex and I have been talking. I've missed him since he broke up with me; and I told my self not to run back to him when he missed me. But I did but I am so happy with him. He misses me, still likes me, and enjoys being with me...But he told me he doesn't know if he wants to get into a relationship again. It's our senior year and I understand he wants something different or whatever. However, sometimes he does want to get back with me. And my problem is, should I just give up on him? He's confusing me and it's been at least a few weeks almost a month. Or should I just wait a little longer? Maybe being just friends will work.

01

What Guys Said 1

• I personally think that you should just stay friends. He doesn't sound as interested as you do (sorry). You want a relationship but he doesn't so why would you compromise yourself to accommodate his needs? He can come to you when he is ready until then, go find someone who wants the same things you do.

I didn't want a relationship when I was younger, I was too busy hanging with the boys and being a teenager, so I can see where he is coming from. I didn't have a relationship until I was in my early twenties. I'm not against it but I find it to be a really big responsibility. When you commit to a relationship, you have to make sure you call them, spend time with them, and all the other things that come with a relationship. For a busy guy like me, it's not easy and I definitely wouldn't want someone waiting around for me either. Every guy wants a relationship but if they are not ready, there is nothing anyone can do, to change it.

Your profile pic is pretty cool and if that is you, I don't think you will have no problem finding someone else that will give you everything you want. Because you deserve it.

• Haha thanks. This is 23 days later after you commented...but we aren't together becuase he moved on. He likes this other girl. I told him to decide, and he decided to go the other way. And it's whatever, you can't force a guy to like you.

What Girls Said 0