Seeing my ex in the same place we met?

So there is this typical beer festival in the city where I live. It happens twice a week and it's the place where I met the guy who broke my heart back in September.

There is an event organized for tomorrow to go to the festival. We have tables booked and everything is pretty organized and the festival itself is worth it. I'm going tomorrw, but I've checked the Facebook event and my ex is also coming (he event talked about it in the group chat). It's the place where we met in September and I'm scared it will bring too many memories. I also had a weird dream about tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous. I know he will be around, he usually is and sometimes actes weirdly and has even vrought his new girlfriend once.

I don't want to miss it but I need to find the way to be relaxed and enjoy it. I got myself a nice typical dress for tomorrow: I want to look good and feel good. Any clue on how to stop overthinking it?

513

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know just move on i guess can't always relive the past so of you do go and he's there just pay no attention. This one is kind of hard but I do understand what you mean. And if you bring some new girlfriend just look at him a small so good for you but just don't pay him any attention at whatsoever. Don't stress it cuz things happen for a reason and it's probably a good reason why it happened. So always think positive when you go take someone with you who's always going to have your attention so that way your mind is off of him. But seriously though don't let it stress you or anything it's not worth the pain anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the worste is behind you. He already brought his new girlfriend to it. So you should not over think it at all. Just be different then what you were. Show the world you have taken the best parts of your relationship with hi. And forgiven him for the pain he caused you and you are a better person because of it. This means he lost a great girl who has now moved on and going great places and living happily because she is worth it. Its that simple. Although i can see this is not where u are at the moment. You should come to terms that you loved him and he broke your heart. Thats basically saying i dont care enough to hold your heart from dropping to the floor because you aren't worth it. Now the ball us in your court. Are you gobna take that and bow yoyr head down to a person who didn't care to begin with or are you gonna give him the same treatment he gave you which means dropping his heart to the floor by how mature and forgiving kind passionate radiante you have become. Its good you bought that nuce dress but you need to talk the talk not just walk the walk. I really wish you take my advice. Cause i really think you are special and worth it.