How often do ex's get back together?

he told me the reason we broke up was because the negitives out weighed the positives for 5 months and that he needed to think about things before he makes any decisons, yesterday he stayed in the hospital with me till 12am.. when we went back to his place to pick up my things i started crying and he hugged me and held my hand i kept telling him i missed him so much and he said he missed me too (even though we hangout quite a bit) he started crying as well.. we went to his bed and just hugged and i begged Him for another chance and he said he needs time to think about things cause he doesn't want to make the wrong decison. He flirts with me a little still.

520

Most Helpful Guy

• When you break up with someone, the feelings fade away, they don't disappear all of the sudden, so it's normal that he's kind of emotionally attached to you still. However, I wouldn't put my hopes up about getting bacl together if I were you.

If he's young as you are, he's probably figuring out the difference between emotions and feelings

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex and I are in the process of getting back together. We decided to be just friends right now, and it will probably stay that way for a while. But I'm okay with that. His other girlfriend broke up with him about 4 weeks ago, and I broke up with a playboy about a week and a half ago. So we don't want this to be a rebound. But we've been apart for a little over a year now and it's given some good time to think about things and to get over the break up. I did get over the breakup, but not over him. There's a difference. But by the time both of you get over the breakup... if you are still not over each other, then- under the right circumstances- you should get back together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE