My boyfriend broke up with me because he found out some truths about me. He texts me telling me he wants to get with my friend, is he retaliating?

Hello guys, I just want to know why my ex keeps texting me guilt tripping me about what I lied to him about. At one point I had offered to hook him up with my friend when we first started talking and he said he wasn’t interested that he wanted to get to know me but as soon as he broke up with me he’s sending me messages about hitting on her, I think he’s just tormenting me because of the lies he found out. He also told me it wasn’t gonna work because we have different sex drives, mine is very high and his isn’t. Is that an excuse to ending it? My best friend says he hasn’t texted her besides the day he said he would. I’m trying to move on but I can’t. Help!!!
11
0