He finished with me. I don’t know what to do?

My boyfriend of 8 months just finished with me.

i did not see it coming at all. He was round at mine for dinner last night, we kissed, cuddles and had sex like normal. He text me this morning his usual good morning text. Our relationship has been great since we got together. However I have changed my world for him and committed a lot.

Then this evening, he says he doesn’t actually love me. That this isn’t working. He thinks we aren’t computable. I’m broken. I asked him if he was unhappy in the relationship he said no he was happy but he is thinking long term. His reasons don’t make sense. I asked him if he planned to do this last night and he said he had no plan at all to do it but today it was on his mind. I have no idea what to do. Except cry. He is the only man I’ve ever loved completely.

Do I just never message him again? Do I give him a few weeks? Do I get even? What do I do to make myself feel ok?
3
0