Why does my exgirlfriend get mad when I DON'T beg, when that is one of the reasons why she dumped me (clingy, obsessive, insecure)?

Hi everyone. Please be nice in the comments. My girlfriend dumped me nearly a month ago. The reasons listed: I was too clingy, obsessive, insecure, and had a drinking problem (been sober since the breakup). Since the breakup, I admit I made a few mistakes: I did beg, plead, and/or cry for second chances only to meet with cold rudeness and being blocked ("Have a nice life bye _____"). After apologizing and/or leaving her alone for a couple days, she would come around, unblock me again, and sometimes even apologize. We would talk, hang out, etc after that. She would sleep over, and we even had sex a few times. We've gone out to eat, and to the mall, etc. At the mall, we even held hands and kissed in public. Anyways, a few times she would tell me I am rushing things, or that "us can't happen" or "I have moved on.". Despite saying this, her actions ALWAYS appear to prove differently, unless I am just seeing things that aren't there. Yesterday, we had a talk and I apologized for my past clingy behavior. She was extremely rude in her responses insulting me and whatnot. I kept my cool, and just agreed with her. It threw her for a loop; she EXPECTED me to beg plead or even insult her back. I didn't, so she dropped it and it turned into a regular conversation. Last night, we hung out. We cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. During the movie, we casually slid closer to eachother, and I even pulled 'the move' (arm around her) and she didn't mind. She even threw her legs across my lap at one point. One point, she got really close to my face like she wanted a kiss; I resisted and didn't because I knew that was rushing. When she got home, everything turned around she said I was doubting my trust and my promises that I can/will change. I agreed with her, saying words are pointless and to just keep talking/being with me to see. Running out of room to type, so thoughts, suggestions, ideas, criticisms? I really truly love her, and her emotions indicate she still cares for me...
1
2